Neurotoxin Injections for Face Wrinkles
Botox is the most well-known of a group of medications that use various forms of botulinum toxin to temporarily neutralize muscle activity.
- Jeuveau (Newtox)
These types of injections are noted primarily for the ability to reduce the appearance of some facial wrinkles. They are also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis), overactive bladder and lazy eye.
Botox Injections for Migraines
Botox injections may also help prevent chronic migraines in some people.
Read also: PDO Lifting-Threads
The most common use of these injections is to help prevent chronic migraines and temporarily relax the facial muscles that underlie and cause wrinkles, such as:
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow's-feet, the lines that fan out from the corners of the eyes
- Forehead furrows or glabella
- Takes as little as 10 minutes
- No downtime
- Results within 24-48 hours
- Lasts up to 4 months
We also provide the following dermal fillers:
- Juvederm Plus - #1 selling hyaluronic acid filler in the US!
- Restylane (silk, lift, refyne, defyne)
Call us today for personalized suggestions and treatment plans at (801) 784-0530.