During this time we are taking great measures to keep our community and staff safe.
MASKING FOR SUPPORT
We’re asking you to please support us in our effort to comply with Davis County mandates.
THINGS WE ARE DOING TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We check temperature of every client - they are not allowed to enter if they have symptoms
- Number of clients in the waiting area at a time is limited to 3
- All rooms will be sanitized after all appointments
- Lobby will be sanitized every hour
- We are wearing gloves and masks.
- We log daily employee temperature tests
THINGS WE ARE ASKING YOU TO DO
- Social distance
- Masks are to be worn at all times, unless a procedures requires it to be removed
- No guests or children allowed
- Client must sanitize upon entering the office
- Social distance while in office
- Please be polite to our hard-working staff
- Please understand this is not our mandate but something we must do to stay in compliant and stay open for business.
Like most businesses, this mandate adds further complexity to an already challenging and stressful situation in order to remain open. When you patronize our business and don't wear a mask, we can be shut down. This action jepordizes our company, our employees, our health and those that visit our business.