Looking to get the most out of your Botox or Dysport treatment?
Check out these tips for maximizing your results and getting the smooth, youthful look you crave:
- Choose an experienced injector: The skill and expertise of your injector are critical to achieving the best possible results. Be sure to choose someone with a track record of successful treatments and a keen eye for facial aesthetics.
- Be patient: Botox and dysport can take a few days to fully take effect, so don’t panic if you don’t see immediate results. Be patient and give it time to work its magic. (The first “true” results will be noticeable within 24 to 48 hours – when you’ll see a softening of wrinkles. Why does Botox need a couple days to start working? Botox freezes your muscles by stopping the release of acetylcholine. It takes awhile for your body to “use up” the acetylcholine that’s already circulating.)
- Don’t overdo it: While it may be tempting to go all-in on your treatment, using too much product can actually have the opposite effect and leave you looking stiff or frozen. Work with your injector to find the right balance and achieve natural-looking results.
- Follow aftercare instructions: Your injector will provide you with aftercare instructions to help ensure the best possible results. Be sure to follow these instructions closely and avoid rubbing or massaging the treated area for at least 24 hours.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Finally, remember that a healthy lifestyle can also help maximize the results of your treatment. Stay hydrated, eat a balanced diet, and avoid smoking and excessive sun exposure to keep your skin looking its best.
By following these tips, you can enjoy the full benefits of your Botox or Dysport treatment and achieve the smooth, youthful look you desire.
Do you want to know more but afraid to go and visit medspas? Try Transcend Rejuvenation’s FREE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION for your questions to be answered by our professionals.